Vision & Aims
Our School will provide a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment, where everyone will be inspired and supported to do their personal best.
Our Aim is that all children and young people at Meadow High School are entitled to an appropriate education, one that meets their needs, promotes high standards and the fulfilment of potential.
We promise to:
- have high aspirations and expectations for all our pupils
- ensure that individuals achieve their personal best
- encourage independence, life skills, self-confidence and positive self esteem
- help our pupils to become confident individuals living fulfilling lives
- support our pupils to make a successful transition into adulthood, be this employment, further education or training
- have an inclusive community, which values truth, diversity and mutual respect
- have effective communication with all parents/carers and other partners recognise, celebrate and record the achievements of all