Help for Pupils
INFO AND ADVICE
We're here for you, whatever's on your mind. We'll support you. Guide you. Help you make decisions that are right for you.
Our tips and techniques, ideas and inspiration, can help you feel more in control. And you can access them in your own time, at your own pace!
- Bullying, abuse, safety and the law
- You and your body
- Your feelings
- Friends, relationships and sex
- Home and families
- School, college and work
Thinkuknow is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline.
Explore one of the six Thinkuknow websites for advice about staying safe when you're on a phone, tablet or computer.
Are you worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you online?
Make a report to one of CEOP's Child Protection Advisors
Who are CEOP Child Protection Advisors?
A CEOP Child Protection Advisor is someone who:
- Will try to help you
- Will listen to what you have to say
- Will not be shocked by what you tell them
- Will be honest with you
- Will not judge or blame you
- Will make decisions jointly with you wherever possible
- Will work with other professionals to keep you safe
- Will talk to your parents/carers for you, if you want them to, to explain what has happened
Are you being bullied?
If you are being bullied, or you are not ready to make a report to CEOP, you can talk to Childline anonymously online or on the phone - No worry is too big or too small.
You are not alone
However you're feeling right now, things can get better
Life can be challenging and we all struggle to cope sometimes. It might not feel like it, but things can get better. We have lots of advice and tips that can really help.