Exams & Accreditation
At Meadow High School, some students have recently achieved, or are studying for, the following external exams accreditation:
- WJEC GCSE Mathematics
- AQA GCSE English Language
- AQA GCSE Biology
- WJEC GCSE Art & Design - Fine Art
- AQA Functional English Skills - Level 2
- Level 2 Award in Sports Leadership
- Signalong For Learners
- Pearson Edexcel Functional Mathematics - Level 1
- AQA Functional English - Level 1
- Level 1 Award in Sports Leadership
- City & Guilds Level 1 Awards and Certificates in Practical Horticulture Skills
- Level 1 BTEC in Construction Skills
- Signalong for Learners
- NCFE Level 1 Award in Creative Craft (Construction)
Entry Level Certificate (ELC)
- AQA Entry Level Certificate - Mathematics
- AQA Step Up to English - Silver Step
- AQA Step Up to English - Gold Step
- OCR Entry Level Certificate - Science
- City & Guilds Entry Level Certificate - Introduction to the Hair & Beauty Sector
- Signalong for Learners Peer Learning (Entry Level 3)
- Signalong for Learners Elementary and Beginners (Entry Level 1 and 2)
- NCFE - Entry Level in Creative Craft (Construction)
Entry Level Pathways (WJEC)
- Humanities & RS
- Creative Arts
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme.
- Signalong for Pre-Entry Level.
- ASDAN Towards Independence Awards
- AQA Unit Awards in various subjects: English*, History, Humanities, Computing, Online Safety, Road Safety, Personal Safety, Food Technology, Food Preparation, Food Hygiene, Design Technology, Healthy Living, Safety in the Home, Music, Dance, Drama, PE, Media & Film, Childcare, and many more.
* English - AQA Unit Award Scheme supports accreditation at Pre-Entry - Level 2.