Meadow High School
When you ring the school you will hear some options: Please select
Option 1 to report pupil absence,
Option 2 to report staff absence,
Option 3 to speak to a member of Reception Staff.
If you choose Option 3 the person who will answer the phone will be: Miss Sanderson or Mrs Hart (Receptionists).
Reception Opening Times (during term time)
Friday - 8.00am - 4.00pm on
There is an answer machine for out of hours calls.
The email firstname.lastname@example.org is monitored throughout term time and holidays.
Change of Headteacher - January 2018
Ross Macdonald has now retired as Headteacher at Meadow High School. For personal e-mails please use email@example.com from now on. Ross will still be receiving school based e-mails on the school address. Please be advised the current e-mail for school based issues will remain live until the 1st April 2018.
Location of Meadow High School
We are located close to Hillingdon Hospital (Entrance 3).
Many buses go past Hillingdon Hospital, U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U7.
If you are travelling to Meadow High School from the direction of Hillingdon Hospital / Pield Heath Road.
- From the mini roundabout at the Junction of Pield Heath Road and Royal Lane, walk along Royal Lane, with the Hospital car park on your left.
- You will get to Entrance 3 of the Hospital and Busy Bees Nursery, and then the Ambulance Station.
- Meadow High School is a short walk further down on your right.
- If you get to the Mosque or Walter Pomeroy Hall, you have gone too far.
If you are walking to Meadow from the direction of Falling Lane, you need to
- walk up Royal Lane towards Hillingdon Hospital
- The Walter Pomeroy Hall, and The Mosque are on the left and then Meadow High School is after this on the left.
There are Visitors Parking Spaces and Blue Badge Parking Spaces available in the school car park. If you do park outside the school, in Royal Lane and surrounding streets, be very careful to note parking restrictions, as there is a residents parking scheme operational Monday - Friday 9am-5pm and the area is regularly patrolled.
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY AND WITH EXTREME CAUTION AT ALL TIMES WHEN ARRIVING AND LEAVING SCHOOL.