Child Protection / Safeguarding
Dear Parent / Carer
We would like to advise you that should a child make any disclosure to our trained staff we would always seek to investigate and resolve this at the lowest possible level but that advice may need to be sought from the London Borough of Hillingdon Social Services Department. We hope that this would only be necessary on very rare occasions. However this would always be in the best interest of the child, under our duty of care and in line with our safeguarding guidelines. For more information please refer to our Child Protection/Safeguarding Policy and Child Protection / Safeguarding page on our website.
We would like to reassure all parents and carers that the school will always deal with any child protection issue as a matter of the utmost priority. We also hope that any parents or carers with child protection concerns would feel able to contact the school to seek advice from our designated child protection officers.
Mrs J Rigby - Head Teacher
Should you need to contact our Safeguarding Team at Meadow, or have any concernes regarding the wellbeing of a child at Meadow, please find below a list of Safeguarding Officers:
- Mrs J Rigby - Head Teacher - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms C Caddell - Deputy Head Teacher - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs B Gamble - Welfare Officer - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr A Bunker - Assistant Head (Sixth Form) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms J Richards - Assistant Head (Year 9, 10,11) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms A Willis - Assistant Head (Thematic) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr M Rainsbury - Assistant Head (Year 7 and 8) - Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
An up to date Child Protection / Safeguarding Policy can be found on our Key Information / Policies page