- Faculty Lead Introductions
- Careers Department
- Meadow High School Careers Strategy
- Providers' Access Policy
Providers' Access Policy
All pupils in years 7-14 are entitled to:
- find out about technical education qualifications and apprenticeships opportunities, as part of a careers programme which provides information on the full range of education and training options available at each transition point;
- hear from a range of local providers about the opportunities they offer, including technical education and apprenticeships – through options events, assemblies, group discussions, coffee mornings and taster events;
- understand how to make applications for the full range of academic and technical courses.
As it deems appropriate for our pupils, the school will provide meaningful encounters with employers and educational providers including, a minimum of two encounters with providers of technical education in each Key Stage.
Management of provider access requests procedure:
A provider wishing to request access should contact our Careers’ team:
Mrs A. Fabisch - Careers Leader
Mrs S. Stock - Careers Advisor, Work Experience Coordinator, KS5 Transition Officer
Mrs S. Khaboo - Lead Job Coach
Phone: 01895443310, ext. 244
The school will work with providers in order to identify the most effective opportunity for them to share information about education and training opportunities.