Membership to our Sixth Form at Meadow High School requires a mature attitude and a serious approach.
The aim in being a member of our Sixth Form is to maximize educational experiences, take up the opportunities to make the most of a variety of experiences and to broaden life skills experience.
Therefore students must agree to the following:
- Entitlement Statement
- Maintain rules of the school
- Set an example of appropriate behaviour and dress to younger students and pupils
- Maintain an excellent attendance record: follow absence procedures when necessary
- Arrive punctually at school, to lessons and tutor sessions
- Be fully equipped for all lessons
- Participate in all aspects of Sixth Form curriculum: complete work in school and homework to the best of their ability
- Make positive contributions to the wider school community: involvement in community service activities
- Respect the school environment
- Maintain a high standard of dress
- Treat everyone with respect