- Pupils / Home Engagement
- Engagement at Home (EaH) Pupil Themed Activities
- Resources From the Education Psychology Service
- Education Psychology Service HELPLINE
Education Psychology Service HELPLINE
Educational Psychology Service
Telephone helpline for parents and carers
Do you, as a parent or carer at home with your children during the current school shut down, feel that you need someone to talk to about how you can cope during this challenging time for families?
Hillingdon Educational Psychology Service is providing a helpline for any parent or carer of children, who feel they would benefit from a consultation with a psychologist to support them with any concerns arising at this time, for them or their families.
Area of concern you may wish to discuss may include:
- Anxiety around the current situation and its impact on your children and family;
- Supporting you to support your children’s emotional needs;
- Concerns about friendships, learning, daily structure and activities;
- The impact of change, loss or bereavement;
- How to best look after yourself so you can look after your children.
The concerns can be related to school or family life.
If you would like to access this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name;
- The telephone number you would like to be contacted on;
- The name of your child’s school;
- Times and dates you are not available for a consultation;
- A brief description of what you would like to focus on in the consultation.
We will aim to get back to you within two working days to confirm a date and time for your consultation.
The consultation service will, as far as possible, be confidential.