If you have a concern about the safety or welfare of a pupil, please ask to speak to a member of Meadow staff who deals with Safeguarding. Safeguarding is sometimes called Child Protection. All staff at Meadow receive Safeguarding / Child Protection Training. Our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy can be found under our Policies page.
- Mrs J Rigby (Head Teacher) - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs B Gamble (Welfare Officer) - Designated Safeguarding Officer
In the absence of one of the above, please contact one of our Assistant Heads:
- Miss C Caddell (Assistant Head, Y7 & Thematic) - Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Ms J Richards (Assistant Head, Year 8, 9, 10 & 11) - Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Mr A Bunker (Assistant Head, KS 5 / Sixth Form) - Designated Safeguarding Officer
The Named Governor for Safeguarding is Mr G Vickery.